Saturday, May 21, 2011

It's here!

A couple months back, I crocheted this sock Monkey for a very special nephew. When I finished it, my hubby came up with the idea that I should take some pictures of it to make a book from. Brilliant, right?  So the next day I took tons of posed photos of the sock monkey around the house. I took pics of him reading books, taking a nap, eating his lunch, etc... Anything I thought my nephew might also do.  I got a lot of great shots, but I ran out of time and had to give the monkey to my nephew before I could make the book.

Bummer!

Well, I eventually found the time to put together the book (I used Shutterfly). And I just got it back "published." Here is some of its wonderfulness!

The Cover

The first couple of pages

Happy Book Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. that is absolutely unique! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the Best Auntie! Kayden loves his book and his monkey, especially taking the hat off him.

    ReplyDelete