Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Belated New Year!

It's been a relaxing week here at home.  I'm still working on getting caught up on sleep- 2011 was such a busy year!  We had new nieces, new work opportunities, and a wonderful new puppy!


Later this week, I'm hoping to find time to write some resolutions for the coming year.  Have you done that yet?  I know I'd definitely like to lose weight and be healthier.  Y'know, the usual.  But I'd also like to spend some time considering resolutions related to my character.  Last Sunday, our preacher spoke from Ephesians; he encouraged us to really consider what traits we need to put off and what traits we should be putting on in their place.  One example of this principal would be talking less (putting off) and listening more (putting on).  This is something I really want to examine as I make my resolutions for 2012.

I hope that this new year is off to a good start for all of you!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment